Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you have unusual login names. what do they mean ?

BTW - mine is easy:
lownissan = what i drive
dj = my first & middle initials
:cool:

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
A little story with mine, which is the name of my "rally team":

I was watching TV with some friends late one night back in college when the Subaru Canada Rally Championship came on. A few of us had seen some races before and wanted to see it, but one guy hadn't even heard of rallying. About half way through the show, he turns to us and says "man, that's some 1111111111111111111111111." After that I knew what I'd call my team should I start one, FCS Motorsports for short.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
^^^^

I always wanted to know that yours meant. Good one!! :)

Mine: Rice=Japanese, Box=it's a B12, there are NO curves on this car.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Mine is my name...lame, boring, un-imaginitive I know...but it's easy.

·
Registered
323 Posts
omega is short for Omega Motorsports, which is my company, but I got the concept from the bible, when God say's he is the alpha and the omega, I'm a pretty deeply religious person, also seen from the half foot cross tattoed on my chest :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well minz is a little obvious. The 200 (or as we like to call it the two hunny) is what I drive. O'side is where I live, that would be the big 'O' or Oceanside. 200+O'side=200'side :rolleyes: Lame? Yeah I know ... :D

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
XtremE well i took the XE and put trem inside and is xtreme lol
kinda ricey but hey i was 16 i wouldnt know better

·
Registered
249 Posts
just my first name.

never was a fan of online nicknames, unless it's an actual nickname you're known buy, but names like "supahotcuteboy" or "abercrombiebxtch" don't seem to reflect a great deal of imagination or intelligence.

·
Registered
249 Posts
lol speaking of first name user names

i was going to montreal a few weeks ago and the boarder guy started asking me why i'm going there and stuff and i told him i was meeting some people from b15sentra.net so he asks me what their names are and shit- i only knew Sentra Styling's first name(Gene). It'd been funny if i was like uhm yeah spizes, angel12343, massredspecv, sentra styling- lol.

well not that funny- but if you were right there you'd be telling me otherwise!

·
Niss-Nut
160 Posts
Well here goes.........
Red is my favorite color , I like guns and 2 of my nicknames are Silent Assasin and Wesley Sniper.
I got those names after a former girlfriend caught me with 2 of her friends.:D
Also its my DJ name.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I dont know why people call me andre. They started calling me that at birth, and it just stuck. I have no idea why they started calling me that though...it always puzzled me. :confused:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts