Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the way back to dealer and they said they would give it to me. I did not get anything but a receipt last time stating that they did no work

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,473 Posts
I am on the way back to dealer and they said they would give it to me. I did not get anything but a receipt last time stating that they did no work
I'm not sure about CONSULT III, but CONSULT and CONSULT II used that heat transfer paper like they used in store cash registers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure about CONSULT III, but CONSULT and CONSULT II used that heat transfer paper like they used in store cash registers.
Ok, It is for my car but tells me nothing. I have been on the road working, I need to go have the alternator shop here text the alternator voltage regulator. Their printout says normal but, why would the Oreilys test say voltage regulator has failed. The voltage regulator does not have to work in order for the car to run. Only the ECM pulses controlling the alternator will not work

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, It is for my car but tells me nothing. I have been on the road working, I need to go have the alternator shop here text the alternator voltage regulator. Their printout says normal but, why would the Oreilys test say voltage regulator has failed. The voltage regulator does not have to work in order for the car to run. Only the ECM pulses controlling the alternator will not work
Besides they checked the battery with that test, not the alternator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts