·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like a space ship :eek:

B

·
0 Posts
its a little busy but its kinda tight....at least its tight on someone elses car, dont think that i would buy it, although i like the turn signals in the fender

·
Banned
126 Posts
drive that around too much and, people will call UNSOLVED MYSTERIES and SIGHTINGS on you ;)
I think its disguisting

·
Registered
314 Posts
i think it looks like dodo...... the bumper seems to stick out really far.

as long as we are on this... why is it that the 240 guys got a full spread in this months Super Street and all we got was a lousey Pink B14 with that kit?! Worst looking B14 EVER!

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
I personally like the quwhees kit but like blu200se said its good on somebody else's car. I'd rather have a kit that looks more stock than show. just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
nak1 said:
i think it looks like dodo...... the bumper seems to stick out really far.

as long as we are on this... why is it that the 240 guys got a full spread in this months Super Street and all we got was a lousey Pink B14 with that kit?! Worst looking B14 EVER!
I just finished looking at the new issue --wut pink B14 are U talking about???

OH and this kit is bad-- I know ---but its really not this bad in person....

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
What the hell is that thing on the roof of the car? Is it a snorkel for the passengers? :p

I like the sides and rear, the bumper is out of place. Way to big and draws all the focus to it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
the rear is allright. does anyone else notices the gap between the body and the front bumper in one of the close up pics?

S

·
0 Posts
I like those fenders a lot with the turn signals in them. I would buy those instead of z3 fenders.

·
Registered
260 Posts
They look hard to put on a 200sx... you wil probably have to custom fit it on.

Can't wait to see your car after the kit.... you will have one crazy @$$ 200% rice out 2055 model alien vehicle.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lucino200sx said:
They look hard to put on a 200sx... you wil probably have to custom fit it on.

Can't wait to see your car after the kit.... you will have one crazy @$$ 200% rice out 2055 model alien vehicle.
I'm not putting it on I don't like it :D just getting everyones thoughts on it. :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
MP2050 said:
I just finished looking at the new issue --wut pink B14 are U talking about???

OH and this kit is bad-- I know ---but its really not this bad in person....
December 2002 page 198 Hot pink with some corney ass nissan headlight covers. its a 200.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
nak1 said:
December 2002 page 198 Hot pink with some corney ass nissan headlight covers. its a 200.
oh DAMN thats really a sad sight--but it looks red to me guyz... Whoa that front bumper really looks bad ....I take back wut I said B4

·
Registered
115 Posts
Someone put a lot of work into that car... far more work than I could do myself and have it come out looking that good. So I respect the work. I would hope everyone else here would feel the same way.

As for the style? It's bold and daring... and totally not my style. I give him credit for trying something radical, but I wouldn't put money and time into my Plat Gold 200SX and have it come out looking like that.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
it an ok kit.. personally i wont put it on my car.. everyone has their own personal taste .. but it all good .. if they want it they can get it. dont matter.. car moddin is about showing ur style and your personal taste and not that of others.

but the extreme high aluminum wing that is just 2 much.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts