Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is a good price to pay for a wrecked B13 SE-R. it has newly put in SR20 and the only part that is trashed is the rear end... But I was thinking I could buy it and use it for my swap... so how much do you gusy thinkis a descent price to pay for it... let me know

·
Driver
736 Posts
Pay however much you're willing to pay for the engine by itself. It's not like you're going to use the car anyways...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deal of the century

well I am ending up picking up the entire car for 350 bones.... not bad considering the engine has less then 50 000 miles on it adn the new engine was put in like a month before the ass end was wrecked.... I am stoked.. i am finally going to get to do my swap..

K

·
0 Posts
awesome dude! Enjoy it (I Know I would). Keep us up to date on how everything goes!
Later
Tommy

·
Banned
302 Posts
my friend has to give his old taurus stationwagon to the junkyard since it wont pass emissions and says he'll give me the car for 50 bucks...what parts if any could i get from it and put on my 200sx? what about an engine swap on the two? probably a bad idea right? just wondering though since it would be so cheap for me. thanks!

K

·
0 Posts
two words -- body work :p. Great car to try and experiment on how to get the dings & such out.. and for 50 bucks.. that's almost like having free lessons ;)
Tommy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts