Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Well I'm at work right now. I just finished replacing a cat conv on a Dodge full size van and I am rewarding myself for a good job done with some surf time! I do the fleet maintenance for a shuttle van service. I work alone after 8PM or so so I can afford to be on the 'net and do pretty much what I want within reason.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Im at work too, thats why im here, after work im going over to see the girl in the apartment next to mine for a little play time activities;)

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
on what my job or the girl next door?

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
i work at an alarm company and all i do is wait for alarms to come in and then dispatch the police, fire departmen, etc. so i get paid for 8hrs of surfing the net. the girl next door...... lets just say she's a pireced freak!! and lots of fun!:D

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
selrider99 said:

atleast someone is having a good friday night
lol. shes fun to play with, when we make a date she calls them "play dates" this girls crazy!!!

E

·
0 Posts
I get drunk with my friends and have fun, but this friday was kinda lame, thats alright tomorrow nights making up for it! :D

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I do nothing, maybe drive around.

·
Registered
323 Posts
if I'm not working at my day job(which schedules me at night sometime) i'm writing emails and sending off faxes for my company, and if by chance the moon is blue and full I get to drive an hour away to see my girlfriend, I can't wait to move :) I've sense cut my job down to a minimal to work on the company more, sortof phasing out of it

·
Registered
19 Posts
i usually go to the local car show. most of the time we get about 200 cars & trucks showing up. after that its time for a few beers.
:D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I went out for dinner last night with a friend then hung out at his place till 11:00. Watched the San Remo rally until 12:00, then went to bed. Maybe I'll go out Saturday night but auto-X is EARLY on Sunday morning.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
ill run it buy her shell probably go for it. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts