Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about everyone has names for there vehicles. As ours is only a few days old we haven't really taken to just one. We've passed around X'er, Trailer, Janet you know the usual, but nothing seems to stick. What do you call yours?

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
LOL

.....shh don't tell my wife....

"MY BABY"

hehehehe

Stephen

kmccann said:
Just about everyone has names for there vehicles. As ours is only a few days old we haven't really taken to just one. We've passed around X'er, Trailer, Janet you know the usual, but nothing seems to stick. What do you call yours?

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Down-under in Australia we simply refer to it as the "exy" :) seems to be the common code-name shared by many xtrailers around.

When in my wife's company SHE refers to it as "his 2nd wife" :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aussietrail said:
Down-under in Australia we simply refer to it as the "exy" :) seems to be the common code-name shared by many xtrailers around.

When in my wife's company SHE refers to it as "his 2nd wife" :)
exy does seems kinda natural.

We have a hedgehog named Lola that we take all over the place with us so I was thinking maybe The Copa!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found today that almost everyone that asked me what kind of SUV it is, when I said "X-Trial"
they all said "Oh, you mean X-Terra!" Jezz, I bought it you'd think I'd know what its called!

Maybe I just have a cold or something.

Oh well

K

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
No name for our Xtrail, or any of our cars, we just said "La Xtrail", "El Sentra", La Scenic", etc.

Many people call to their non sedans: SUV's, Pick-ups, Minivans: TROKA a spanglish way to say truck, so... you can name her: LA TROKA.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, not a bad idea! We just got back from Playa del Carmen in mid Dec so it would bring back memories of warmer times.
:cool:

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Playa del Carmen is far from here, around a 3,000~4,000kms round trip.

But yes, it's a really great place there, we don't got the same weather here, 20°~25°days & 2°~5°nights & daylight.

Living at Caribean beaches are great, unfortunatelly, is too X-Pensive there.

If anybody anytime came to Central Mexico, tell me, We can check how close/far from here & met somewhere.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
I call mine: "The World's Fastest N/A T30" :thumbup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
My Negra.

My wife is latina and I call her Negrita b/c of her light chocotate skin. I just got mine (Bonavista) in black last week so I baptized it as "La Negra" b/c of it's colour.

XTrailer / Ontario.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We call our 'Dan Diesel' hence my log in name too! We even managed to get some custom number plates just made in the UK, below my personal plate reg number it says

Nissan X-Trail ' Dan Diesel'

And either side of this text we have the Nissan logo! Looks pretty good, any UK members want more info on where I got them done then let me know?

My wife has started calling it 'Ratchet and Clank' as it is so bloomin noisey when you start it up... So she has two names really, but I cannot afford another set of plates!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts