Nissan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 142 Posts
oneofakind300zx1987 said:
I Paid $10,000 for an 87' with 40,000 miles, also spent $6,000 on making it a one of a kind with pushed out 17" wheels, body kit, cross drilled rotors, rims, tires, exhaust cat- back, xenons, venom fuel injectors, custom headers, no body belives me its 20 years old.. they seem to look ugly as hell from stock.. but can come out of there shell rather easily with modern technology.... End result a car that gets u laid..... Peace
I wanna see some pics.

oneofakind300zx1987 said:
I Paid $10,000 for an 87' with 40,000 miles, also spent $6,000 on making it a one of a kind with pushed out 17" wheels, body kit, cross drilled rotors, rims, tires, exhaust cat- back, xenons, venom fuel injectors, custom headers, no body belives me its 20 years old.. they seem to look ugly as hell from stock.. but can come out of there shell rather easily with modern technology.... End result a car that gets u laid..... Peace
If you need a car to get you laid, you're damn ugly.

Also, I seriously doubt that someone who types "U" for "YOU" is old enough to have and spend $16,000 on a car that's only worth $4,000.

I cry: "Pics or shens!"*

BTW:
1984 NA slicktop: $4,000 in April, 1994
1986 NA: $1,625 in June 1996
1984 AE: $900 in March 2001
1988 Straman Convertible NA: $2,000 in December 2004

*pics or shens = pictures or shennanigans = show us proof, or you're just full of **it.

I traded a 93 Saturn SC2 with 73K for my 87 300ZX 2+2 Turbo Auto GLL with 57K. It's a Canadian import. My Sister bought it new. It needed a rebuild on the auto trans and brakes, shocks and tires. It sat for a few years before she offered to trade me.

it must be painfull to be told this this many times but sorry macman unless that car came with a bunch of mods you got ripped off mine has 8000 miles (origanal) and bought with no problems for $6,500

3SAN300 said:
it must be painfull to be told this this many times but sorry macman unless that car came with a bunch of mods you got ripped off mine has 8000 miles (origanal) and bought with no problems for $6,500
Maybe you should notice that he said 107000 k's. Meaning 107,000 km. Which is about 66875 miles. But you may also notice that he lives in Australia. And 2 years ago when he posted, the Aussie dollar wasn't worth as much. Let alone the fact that there aren't as many Z's in the rest of the world, so the price is adjusted accordingly.

edit: BTW, you should read the rest of the thread.
macman21 said:
My nissan does sound like a lot but yes I am from Australia and the conversion is not $0.80 its more like $0.65 making mine worth about $8000US. Thats just what they are worth here. We must have higher import taxes making the overall prices higher, very few of the 300zx'a were sold new in Australia.

I think that the guy I bought my 300zxt from ripped me off, I paid 3300 for an 84 w/ 144k miles, fairly good interior, and paint. He also gave a an 84 n/a for parts though. Did I still get ripped off?

the answer to that would be NO.

ha i bought my 88t off ebay for $5k and $1k to ship it. only to find out it was an na with a turbo swap,
and was equiped with no ac no ps no power brakes no radio a junk engine no emission devices
a bad rack and wheels that keep coming loose. no i dident check the vin before i bought it
and yes my ass is still sore and no i blame my self. if thats not what you getting riped off
then what is

ha i bought my 88t off ebay for $5k and $1k to ship it. only to find out it was an na with a turbo swap,
and was equiped with no ac no ps no power brakes no radio a junk engine no emission devices
a bad rack and wheels that keep coming loose. no i dident check the vin before i bought it
and yes my ass is still sore and no i blame my self. if thats not what you getting riped off
then what is
haha Okay, thank you for making me feel good about myself, I'm sorry that you got ripped off.

People were telling me that I got ripped off and stuff.

You guys seem to have really cheap cars there in the US. I bought my -86 Z31 Turbo about a month ago.. Car needs a paint job and some interior parts but runs nice. It was the cheapest turbo in Finland with a 4000€ ($5700) price tag. If that sounds a lot of money, you should only see what the Mustangs cost here :)

I paid 725.00. I used to work for a towing company and the car sat for 2 years on lot at an impound lot. It was a DONOR car. The body is straight,but could use a paint job and the interior is emaculate. Ill post pics when I get the chance :)

41 - 60 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.