Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought mine in october, about 2hrs from here, knew the guy tho i think i got a good deal, it did have some minor things wrong tho, bad window motor, gas gauge isnt working, power steering leak, i give my paint a fair rating good motor i gave $1000 cash for it, drove it home

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
Well mine has been in the family since day one. It was handed down to me. So nothing. Unless you want to consider what it cost brand new.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I paid $1250 for my 85 turbo 5-speed. I feel that i've got ripped off though...there was tons of stuff wrong and the body was crap. But after $2000 in parts...it still looks like crap :)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
$300 for my 86. only thing wrong with it was bad valve cover gaskets, and a few dents. A little fire on the way home might have put a damper on things though. Just gotta fix it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
macman21 said:
Just bought it 1 month ago, 1991 non turbo manual 107000k's, very tidy. only $12500
Damn, there's a 90 TT for sale here at work for $11,500. 50k miles, 17" BBS 3pc wheels....

I paid $6k for my SS ~4 years ago. Had to change the timing belt when I got it, but all the parts were given to me by the owner, as well as a replacement tail light (cracked) and a new ACT clutch :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Now I'm the one who's feeling ripped off..... Mine was about $3600 after all the payments are said and done. And mines probably about in the same shape as Domdoggs'. And I just put a whole ton of time and effort into redoing all the gaskets and seals (Except the rear main). But maybe she'll be strong enough and reliable enough to surprise a few people at the track this year.... ;)

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
macman21 said:
Just bought it 1 month ago, 1991 non turbo manual 107000k's, very tidy. only $12500
Was the the 24K gold edition?

My car was free! Its looks and runs awesome!

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
1800 cash for my 87 5 spd turbo. Then put in another 2 grand to make it road worthy.

·
1,541 Posts
holy crap man, you have a turbo auto saturn? I have to have pictures of that!!!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got my 86' 300zx NON turbo for 1800 as my first car, no radio, or anything, a few non working parts, it was all cool tho, hah i need a faster car

:hal:

·
1,541 Posts
Thanks for the pictures bro.........I like the girlies too:)

·
Registered
100 Posts
i paid $1300 for my 86 turbo 5 speed manual and the only thing i had to buy for it was one tire. runs great but needs a little body work and some touch up on the paint...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I paid $800 for it at an auction, promptly blew the engine and replaced it with another rebuilt and overbored VG30E for $2500 (didn't think about the turbo at the time), body and paint for $1500 finished last week and another $1K in random repairs/upgrades/replacements. I'm still looking at rims/tires, a rebuilt tranny, and replacing the interior. Talk about love of the brand!

1 - 20 of 142 Posts