Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people wasup, im new to this board. I am going to get a 96 sentra GXE 5 speed from my brother and was wondering what I could do to this car. Comments, suggestions are welcome. Please point me in the direction of performance as well as appearance.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car already has 17" 8 spoke Enkei rims. I believe it has been dropped already by 2". Its not much of an aggresive drop. Im new to Nissans so I dont know much about them. What else could I do to it? Other websites that could help me

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Pulleys

96BlkSE-R said:
I recommend pulleys as an early HP upgrade. Contrary to some opinions (not a flame), they do not reduce the everyday drivability of the car, at least not on an SE-R. All the Unorthodox Racing pulleys (the only ones I would personally use) do is take some weight off the crankshaft pulley and underdrive the crankpulley by a small degree.
First he says " as an early HP upgrade" then he says all they do is take some weight off" You contradict yourself. I think you meant to say that the lighter pulleys free up horsepower and do not reduce the everyday driveability of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.