Nissan Forum banner

what can i do for my 93 sentra

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Jed118 
#1 ·
I've got a 93 1.6 Sentra XE what kind of aftermarket stuff can I get for it?
Whats a good but cheap upgrade to give it a little more pep? Also I've noticed that my seatbelt light tends to stay on even after both belts have been closed, what could be the cause of this?
thanks/any help would be appreclated/later/nissanrocks/Bruce

#5 ·
obxstyle said:
turbo the bastard
Not to flame but I have yet to see turbo and cheap in the same sentence.

Start with the simple stuff. First a full tune up can help restore and lost hp as a result of age. Then move onto the basics Intake/Header/Exhaust. Just remember you get what you pay for. If your looking for the best out of each mod then it ain't always cheap. However, you can cheaper parts like pacesetter instead of Hotshot headers or body shop exhaust instead of Stromung and will get gains just not as much as the top name. Follow the link Lew left that goes to sentra.net. Read everything you can in Mike Kojimas garage. It's what I like to call the GA16DE bible. Oh btw, welcome to the wonderful world of Nissan.

Mitch

#6 ·
heh I redid my exhaust using a larger NX (header to cat) pipe and a high flow cat. At the back I have a 2002 sunfire GT right side muffler (fits right into the bumper groove, sticks out a bit now) Since I don't care about performance from this car, I found that funny when I noticed the car had more pickup at the high end... the cat was for another application originally, and the NX pipe I didn't know was bigger until it came off the car at the wreckers.

Accidental 3-4 hp gain. Now if I knew that i'd end up changing the whole thing, I would have used 2 inch throughout!

But it's much quieter now, and ill have no problems passing emissions with a brand new cat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.