Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, indeed!
Let's congratulate Jason (jayman9207) on his promotion from member to Area Leader heading up the entire South & Central
region of Texas for Team NvUs.

Jason lives in Austin with his wife Kellie and has shown dedication by driving up to Dallas for the last two months'
meets. He is also the proud owner of a clean 2002 Pewter Altima 3.5.

We are lucky to have a member like Jason in our club and will
look forward to seeing great things coming out of the heart of Texas!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gra$$y-a$$ Alex! I am really looking forward to all of this! I would like to represent Team NvUs in and around the Austin metro, San Marcos, and the San Antonio areas until other local area NvUs representatives can join the Team NvUs family. I am still a little new to the mod / car world, but I am learning fast!!

December is going to be next to impossible to set up a Central Texas NvUs meet, so I wanted to see what everyone thought about meeting in January. Also, I wanted to get some good ideas for meet locations in and around Austin. Feel free to PM or email anytime. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
January is fine Jason.
We realize it will take some time
to "ramp up" your chapter and get
it to where you'd like it to be.

In the meantime, feel free to utilize
the home chapter for any questions,
etc. You should have everyones contact info.
(I believe).

We'll talk in more detail tonight during the
on-line meeting at 8.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jayman9207 said:
I am gonna have a ton of questions as I go along.......you already know about my questions!! LOL :D I only have contact info for a handful of the members. Do you guys have a list already somewhere with all of that information?
Webmaster (mad sentra) should be handling that...

Tonight we'll have a Q & A session.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts