Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Since Friday, when someone from clubsi.com discovered that thread, there have been hundreds of guests online. Looks like it finally started to slow down yesterday. Like Adam wrote, that's just one of several. I know about three now myself.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
no shit i smoke them bitches all the time and belive me out here in the hill billy heaven of south dakota theres allot of them!! i think they use them to haul there pigs or should i say women (or both?) around

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
smoked two honduhs last night. lol. tonight ill smoke two more in honor of my confused, yet fellow member!! fuck them non-understanding bitches. like they've never said somthing that didn't make sense:rolleyes:

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
metareqa said:
oh great now truckers are talking..lol who gives 2 flying fucks about them anyways.
lol....time for me to "come out:" I am a member of that board (I have an '01 Ranger). Some of those little bitches over there are so ignorant and brand loyal it is entertaining to read their rants..

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Well, to offer another opinion, what was written is pretty dumb. Downshifting is cheating? I'm not surprised other forums began passing the thread around. It happens all the time. How many of you have seen the thread about the Honda owner who forgot to include bearings in his engine rebuild?

I don't care. The other administrators don't care either. So don't let it bother you what other people think about nissanforums.com. If they look around anyone can see that nonsense is confined to Nissan vs. All, and doesn't represent the forums as a whole.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
landlord said:
no shit i smoke them bitches all the time and belive me out here in the hill billy heaven of south dakota theres allot of them!!
What I want to know is, why you even waste your time dealing with trucks? Do the revv on you and taunt you?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Kool Aid used to rock....

Pink Swimmingo was my favorite flavor, but they discontinued it a long long time ago. From then on Kool Aid hasn't tasted the same to me... *sob

Hell, I even called up KRAFT to try to get them to redistribute Pink Swimmingo again, but they said no dice. Then I sent email after email trying to get the last bit of their overstock of the stuff, but I struck out again. Its sad to think that I will never have my favorite flavor again... *sob.

The only thing that gets mildly close to it is Watermelon Cherry.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Why is that guy Adam even allowed to be a moderator on these forums?? He opened up a thread just so people can post and flame him. He actually admitted it in the post. I honestly think that the admins should take away his priveleges. Mods are supposed to make sure everything is cool but he just opened it up and allowed flaming.
Club Si: Adam "supermod" bashes nissans and members of this forum

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i now see that.

usually i ignore the kill section but this is ridiculous ! even our own mod here is allowing them to rip on all nissans.

wtf is up with that? can he do that? :confused:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts