Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just got back from Capitol raceway. Many
things happened but to make this short 10 psi
2.1 60 ft, 13.9 @ 100
17 psi, 2.27 60 ft, 13.4 @ 108 mph. I ran consistant
108 mph. This was with unmetered air going into
the intake track :-( (long story) For such low dyno
# the car sure is fast! I'm going back next Friday
with that hose fixed to get me a 13.1 @ 110.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Great #'s man. How did the car run at 17 psi? I think if you fix that hose, 12.1's or 12.0's are a possibility. If the track is still open in 2 wks, I can meet you there, weather permitting, since I work this weekend.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah man! This will probably be my last time going for the year :(
We will have to hook up and go next week sometime. Maybe even MIR :cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just got into drag racing recently. My neighbor races a black GTI VR6 at Capital that runs 12's that I'm sure you have seen. I ran two weeks ago in my stock 98 Altima and ran a 17.6 and a 17.7. Not fast, just a learning experience.

I just rebuilt the E16i engine for my 87 Pulsar and added the Nismo Euro cam. It already has a 2.25" exhaust on it. I need to get the engine back in but I just had hernia surgery so it's going to be a while before I can get it to the track.

Slow96 R, what does your car look like?

·
Registered
164 Posts
joel,

without a doubt once my car gets back on the road i am ther with you and the rest of the crew. maybe we can get eveyone together at tempest racing for a dyno day or something? but hopefully my car is a quick fix and not a long term event.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jbanach77 said:
joel,

without a doubt once my car gets back on the road i am ther with you and the rest of the crew. maybe we can get eveyone together at tempest racing for a dyno day or something? but hopefully my car is a quick fix and not a long term event.
I feel you. I would love to see the dark destroyer on the road:D
Watch oue honduah

·
Registered
164 Posts
dark destroyer, i like that, it has a good ring to it. i was thinking about detting a liscense plate that says "darth", like darth vader from star wars cause everyone fears the big guy in the all black suite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts