Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but im gettin rid of my nissan and this is what i got
it needs a lil work like a few small things water pump,cough uh transmission but its all wheel drive so my traction problems will be solved but ive got a long road ahead of me gettin that tranny out

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I'd still beat you!!!

...till you got it fixed.;)
Looks nice, got any more pics? Is it a 2nd gen?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol,no its a first gen i really dont like the second gens they had more problems than the first ones of course this will be my fourth 1st gen so they all had problems

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah but 5th gear is what actuates reverse and itd be hard to park sideways all the time or push my car out of a parking spot lol its be funny though, but i think i have come up with a way to fix it for the time bein so ill at least have a ride

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well got the tranny fixed for a total cost of 50 dollars and a lil jb weld for the casing now i gotta do the dam waterpump and thats gonna be a pain

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep but for 2400 dollars i should be able to get a tranny thatll hold up to 500hp pretty easily now i just gotta save up the 2400

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well lo and behold ive worked out a plan to keep both of them so now im gonna start my mod adventure all over again only this time ill take my time and get er done right after i get the tranny in the talon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts