Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tanya had been saying it was time to get her a nissan so I gave her one(a nissan)lol ,Merry Christmas Baby,05 sentra 18s limited edition pretty cool for what it is foglights,6 disc changer, 9 speaker rockford system and 16's ,not a bad deal .Photos can be seen here

· Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MrEous said:
Awesome D! Looks nice. What kind of aesthetics is she going to let you do???
:D
Im not sure , know we are hunting a set of SER wheels and It will be tinted soon dont think we will put any engine stuff on there,mabe KA&na filter and FSTB we have more stuff planed for the max but I am just going for a really clean look

ps I think she is going to let me put springs of some type but just a simple drop mo low as you can go type stuff for this car

· In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
11,954 Posts
I'm sure a lot of the Spec guys will have good suggestions...and may even know of someone that is selling a set of SER wheels.
:)

· Registered
987 Posts
darrick said:
What parts do you have?
Intake,exhaust,header,ur pulley,fstb,springs and a lotta other minor things.Lemm know what u need and I'll see if i have it. :thumbup: Nice car by the way,glad to see another qg in DNE.

· Registered
987 Posts
MrEous said:
I'm sure a lot of the Spec guys will have good suggestions...and may even know of someone that is selling a set of SER wheels.
:)
Well even though i don't have a spec i just aquired a set of 04 spec v wheels for 3 bills if u want those.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
darrick said:
hell yeah ill take em thanks bro are they in good shape ,do they have tires

say man i need your number call me 214 476 4124
d i tried calling ya.. your work and cell dont work.

· Registered
987 Posts
darrick said:
hell yeah ill take em thanks bro are they in good shape ,do they have tires

say man i need your number call me 214 476 4124
Aight kew,i have to wait for them to come in tho,the guy i got them from says they are not bent but has some minor scratches,it didn't matter me b/c i was going to get them powder coated.My number is 469-733-5834-Adren

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.