Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after 2 years of work LIUSPEED TUNING has gotten a sponsor section on nissanforums.com

in celebration of this we will be offering a new website in two weeks and will also be offering a 1 weeks special of 10 % off all prices on the website prices after the re-design ! We thank you for all your support and glad that we can finally make it and hope to continue to provide great service and products for all of nissan community ! :thumbup:

a BIG special thanks to mike young for definately helping me and my small company out

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Congratulations Liu, you defiantly deserve it.

i didnt know you could make threads in this section :confused: kinda odd lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
1.6 is right you do deserve it.The organization on your site right now is really good, the best i've seen. And your one of the few that have stuff for my car.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
You work very hard and have coordinated quite a few incredibly successful group buys. Congrats man, you deserve it. :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Promo code for the discount i still havent figure out how to do it with paypal.. any one care to teach me how ?

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
congrats are well in order

have to go to chili's and have a round of drinks or something :thumbup:

well done bro

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Radioaktiv said:
congrats are well in order

have to go to chili's and have a round of drinks or something :thumbup:

well done bro
yea that sounds good ! chilis for a round of drinks ! :thumbup:

i still got alotta work ahead for me for i got a few suprises coming up to benefit the community.

and as usual working with some new idea and new products for you and also trying to work on getting some Z parts as well.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we just added the b13 tsuru stuff to our product line.. and will prob see if i cant work with mike roberts about getting b13 tsuru carbon fiber eyebrows made as well :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
one question.......when you click on "liuspeen tuning" in the classifides section it links you to this forum....thats coo and all and i know you will be posting like crazy in here with new stuff, but why isnt there a link directly to your site as well.......it should be like that for all the sponcers. if a newb wonders in here he wont know the web sites like we do and he will be lost in the dark.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just clicked on the banner ad.. if that what your talking about.... it goes directly to my site.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
i just clicked on the banner ad.. if that what your talking about.... it goes directly to my site.
yea the banner ad works like a top :thumbup: i mean;
1. go to the main nf.com page
2. scroll to bottom and click "sponcer classifides"
3. click "liuspeedtuning"
it should have 2 links
1. for your personal sub forum
2. to redirect you to your web site.

if a new guy/girl comes in here looking for sites and only finds your forum they wont bother any more. its just an idea.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive checked that with the other sponsor section.. it only does it for the banner..

i dont run how things go here on the sponsor section so any of those opinions and such will hafta go through scott himself.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
ive checked that with the other sponsor section.. it only does it for the banner..

i dont run how things go here on the sponsor section so any of those opinions and such will hafta go through scott himself.
werd, well that was just an idea i had before as well. i remember i linked a newb to the sponsor page and he said the links didnt work :( and i didnt know them at the time either.

oh well sorry for the semi-hyjack.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
liu dosent sell kits.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1.6pete said:
liu dosent sell kits.
pete i am capable of answering my own questions.. thanks.

2kprlmax said:
any deals on stillen stuff I am looking for the rear valence for a 2k max
i can get them but i cant promise you its the best price out there.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
sorry, forgot this was your business forum :( my bad.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Do you have a shop in plano, our do you just sale stuff on the internet.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts