Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after 2 years of work LIUSPEED TUNING has gotten a sponsor section on nissanforums.com

in celebration of this we will be offering a new website in two weeks and will also be offering a 1 weeks special of 10 % off all prices on the website prices after the re-design ! We thank you for all your support and glad that we can finally make it and hope to continue to provide great service and products for all of nissan community ! :thumbup:

a BIG special thanks to mike young for definately helping me and my small company out

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
Congratulations Liu, you defiantly deserve it.

i didnt know you could make threads in this section :confused: kinda odd lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Promo code for the discount i still havent figure out how to do it with paypal.. any one care to teach me how ?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Radioaktiv said:
congrats are well in order

have to go to chili's and have a round of drinks or something :thumbup:

well done bro
yea that sounds good ! chilis for a round of drinks ! :thumbup:

i still got alotta work ahead for me for i got a few suprises coming up to benefit the community.

and as usual working with some new idea and new products for you and also trying to work on getting some Z parts as well.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we just added the b13 tsuru stuff to our product line.. and will prob see if i cant work with mike roberts about getting b13 tsuru carbon fiber eyebrows made as well :thumbup:

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
one question.......when you click on "liuspeen tuning" in the classifides section it links you to this forum....thats coo and all and i know you will be posting like crazy in here with new stuff, but why isnt there a link directly to your site as well.......it should be like that for all the sponcers. if a newb wonders in here he wont know the web sites like we do and he will be lost in the dark.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just clicked on the banner ad.. if that what your talking about.... it goes directly to my site.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
i just clicked on the banner ad.. if that what your talking about.... it goes directly to my site.
yea the banner ad works like a top :thumbup: i mean;
1. go to the main nf.com page
2. scroll to bottom and click "sponcer classifides"
3. click "liuspeedtuning"
it should have 2 links
1. for your personal sub forum
2. to redirect you to your web site.

if a new guy/girl comes in here looking for sites and only finds your forum they wont bother any more. its just an idea.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ive checked that with the other sponsor section.. it only does it for the banner..

i dont run how things go here on the sponsor section so any of those opinions and such will hafta go through scott himself.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
ive checked that with the other sponsor section.. it only does it for the banner..

i dont run how things go here on the sponsor section so any of those opinions and such will hafta go through scott himself.
werd, well that was just an idea i had before as well. i remember i linked a newb to the sponsor page and he said the links didnt work :( and i didnt know them at the time either.

oh well sorry for the semi-hyjack.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
liu dosent sell kits.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1.6pete said:
liu dosent sell kits.
pete i am capable of answering my own questions.. thanks.

2kprlmax said:
any deals on stillen stuff I am looking for the rear valence for a 2k max
i can get them but i cant promise you its the best price out there.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
sorry, forgot this was your business forum :( my bad.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.