Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm not going any where...Just cam back from the other place and there is a new post, Did you guys know Stillen is thinking of making after market products for our cars:mad: ...It gets better every day over there.;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
wild willy said:
I'm not going any where...Just cam back from the other place and there is a new post, Did you guys know Stillen is thinking of making after market products for our cars:mad: ...It gets better every day over there.;)
Willy.. did you see that crap.. :( That 3rd gen forum is going down down

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
The only thing about here is, when you all want someone gone....

WHHAAAAMMMMOOOO!!!!!!!

We aren't going to get the whole place upset for one ass...

·
Registered
169 Posts
SILENT_RUNNER said:
Welcome aboard Liz... I'm just out for a few hours. Now you know who I am... ? :)
ED!!!! It's about time. :D ;) Took me a few, foggy this morning, too many cocktails last night(w/my boss :eek: ) Glad you get to visit! ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks. Glad to be here. Where's the waitress on this flight?:D :) :p

O

·
0 Posts
I am still upset about the lack of flashing icons, extra large sigs and that I can not change my pic daily or link to my web cam feed from work.. *JOKING*

Great place to be and I promised to behave.
:p

J

·
0 Posts
It is I

Who am I, you say? Yeah, well, I got tired of the drivel on Altimas.net about two months ago and decided to leave. Then someone invited me to come here. I did.

And so I am here. Rejoice. ;) How long will this forum stay idiot-proof? Only time will tell... but the lack of garish colors, weenie graphics and punk-boy language bodes well thus far.

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Really hope things stay "mature" round here... I think the age of the n00bs had a lot to do with it.... (i.e. tweeker ;))

·
Registered
513 Posts
Geeessshhh...!!!!

I hate being a "newb" again but I think ya'll
know who I am and will treat me accordingly.:D

Besides, it looks as though the exodus began
this month so most of us are newbs anyway...

Anyone else have to change user names besides me?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: Geeessshhh...!!!!

ALTYHOLIC said:
I hate being a "newb" again but I think ya'll
know who I am and will treat me accordingly.:D

Besides, it looks as though the exodus began
this month so most of us are newbs anyway...

Anyone else have to change user names besides me?
Well howdy there Tex, glad ya made it. ;) Yes, I had finally made it to 1000 posts and have to start over. I just want an av. See ya round...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts