Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About this forum!

Who is subscribed on the other forums, let the word out.

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
sounds all good but...

I just have one question... how come SERCA isn't open to b15 SE-Rs? Will b15'ers ever be able to participate in SERCA activities?

thanks,

Jimmy

EDIT: oh, I just noticed there is no Northern California section for SERCA either... edit #2: wow thanks for the quick reply... I guess if there was a No. Cal region, I would be interested in joining.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: sounds all good but...

corruptor said:
I just have one question... how come SERCA isn't open to b15 SE-Rs? Will b15'ers ever be able to participate in SERCA activities?

thanks,

Jimmy
SERCA IS open to all cars and in particular the B15. The problem is the stickers and the by-laws have not been updated to reflect that. The club was created before the B15 SE-Rs came out. I am working on updating the by laws and there is work being done on the stickers.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nj1266 said:
Hey,

I am here. I like this idea very much. This is Naji BTW :D
We have to spread the word, an on-line comunity is important for serca to grow I think.

Mike

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Re: sounds all good but...

corruptor said:

As far as I know SERCA is open to everyone.. I know of several GA16 owners that are members.

·
Registered
513 Posts
SERCA

Hey you guys, good idea on the forum.
Since SERCA is a Natl. club I'm sure ya'll
will get heavy participation on this forum.

I went to the SERCA Natl. meet a couple of
years ago when it was in Dallas and had an
awesome time. First and last time I've ever seen
an F-Max.

Beside's my Alty, I also own an '95 SE-R with
all motor bolt on's + suspension.

If I wasn't getting my own club off and running
I'd volunteer to mod this forum, but alas, no time....

I will be visiting often, however...good luck!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Re: SERCA

ALTYHOLIC said:
I went to the SERCA Natl. meet a couple of
years ago when it was in Dallas and had an
awesome time. First and last time I've ever seen
an F-Max.
Was the car black? If so it was probably mine. Dallas was a fun trip and quite a drive from San Diego, Ca. I still remember winning the drinking contest against Mike Kojima :p

·
Registered
513 Posts
Re: Re: SERCA

Boosterwitch said:
Was the car black? If so it was probably mine. Dallas was a fun trip and quite a drive from San Diego, Ca. I still remember winning the drinking contest against Mike Kojima :p
Yee-Up! It sure was.
I only went to the picnic/car show out at the lake.
Time restraints prevented me from going to any of the
other activities. Sure did like seeing all those pretty SR20DE's
and DET's!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
serca member for life

I no longer have my B14turbo, nor my Sil80 - but I still have the original sport compact car! Drumroll... 1972 Datsun PL510.

SERCA is the best organization of automotive enthusiasts I've had the pleasure to be associated with. Come one, come all - long live SERCA!!!

-Ron

ps. anyone care to help me with a cam install before track day?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: Re: SERCA

Boosterwitch said:
Yes but there can be only one "icey hot stunta" :D

The road course at Texas Motorsports Ranch (?) was the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on! I got to drive Grover's race prepped Sentra since my black classic died (the one on the trailer).

Sounds like a great idea!

laterz...Jody

·
Registered
674 Posts
What happened to the SERCA meet that was going to happen in Kansas City this next summer? Heard it's not happening. I was so charged to go this summer.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BORNGEARHEAD said:
What happened to the SERCA meet that was going to happen in Kansas City this next summer? Heard it's not happening. I was so charged to go this summer.
The track that the event was supposed to be at went out of business

Mike

G

·
I'm back and working on my serca

How has everyone been? i just bought a new Honda CR-V or is that a VC-R and that think rocks, my sentra se had nothing on it! Just kidding I still drive my 98 SE. Just saying hello to everyone.

Jon Bulow
Oldie newbie

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: I'm back and working on my serca

Thourbow said:
How has everyone been? i just bought a new Honda CR-V or is that a VC-R and that think rocks, my sentra se had nothing on it! Just kidding I still drive my 98 SE. Just saying hello to everyone.

Jon Bulow
Oldie newbie
Hey John, how come you don't hang out anymore?

Mike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts