Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
im liking the two tone paint job. can u post a pic of the back only. i wana see what it looks like in black

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
very sharp looking car, i have two suggestions thought, paint the inside of your tail black so they match the car, and i think that you should paint your rims black... but other than that, looks good.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
b14sleeper said:
very sharp looking car, i have two suggestions thought, paint the inside of your tail black so they match the car, and i think that you should paint your rims black... but other than that, looks good.
i think white wheels would be so awesome on that. ill chop it and show you.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
Black:

White:

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
b14sleeper said:
Yes I'll paint the taillights black and the center piece too

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
white is definitely better

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
like the car, hate the stickers

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
accually the altezzas are perfect! with that clear lens you can do alot. take them appart and use normal winow tint, the outside will be super clean because you wont be painting them (i am terrified of that VHT stuff, and on a show car any "pooling" would make or brake the car) if you had a silver paint scheme you could use the mirror tint :thumbup:

you should color match the wheels with the red pearl. looks sharp, keep it up.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
I admire the amount of work it took to make your car what it is, but I wanna post my opinion. I don't think the paint flows at all, the transition up front IMHO does not lend itself to any of the body lines, and the paint on the hood takes away from the cars overall cleanliness. Anyway hats off on all the had work, just figured I'd post another viewpoint.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
it def. unique, mad props for the time, $, and effort put in to it

now... on to the engine

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
I would also like to add my 02 cents. Paint scheme is nice but would flow better if the split went all the way to the front bumper. We were discussing this on another thread with 1CLNB14 when we found pics of that accord coupe. Besides that you should be killin the competition at the shows, good luck.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
looks good as ever Jay

only thing i would have done different is make the line curve a bit more...not such a sharp edge

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JT200SX-N-FX said:
I would also like to add my 02 cents. Paint scheme is nice but would flow better if the split went all the way to the front bumper. We were discussing this on another thread with 1CLNB14 when we found pics of that accord coupe. Besides that you should be killin the competition at the shows, good luck.
I agree ...I told the guys to do the split all the way to the front bumper :mad: ...i have to take the car back to the shop to do the way I want it but I don't have time HIN is April 30 and I have the finish the strobes and neons.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts