Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey everybody... my name is Tim and I thought I would come on over and say hi. I was actually looking for some headers for my 05' Altima SE-R on the DCSports.com site and I found a link to here. Pretty nice place you guys got here! I Bought my SE-R back in December and I have been loving it every second. I guess you can say Im a Nissan enthusiast concidering that my wife followed suit and bought a 05' Nissan Titan just last month. (What the heck is it with small chicks and BIG trucks...?! Anyone?) Neways, I have already done some minor upgrades to the car in a new cold air intake, a la Nismo... and a performance chip from RedLine. I wasnt planningthere to be a HUGE difference in the car after the mod's were made, but WOW. I will be sure to be on here often and if anyone has any cool ideas or stories to share then please hit me up. Talk at cha all later and drive safe guys.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Welcome to NissanForums.

I removed the street racing content from your post. The NissanForums Rules state:

"No street racing posts/kill stories."

Lew

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lshadoff said:
Welcome to NissanForums.

I removed the street racing content from your post. The NissanForums Rules state:

"No street racing posts/kill stories."

Lew

...my bad man. To be honest, I didnt read that part, but good to know. Sorry for that tho... wont happen again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts