Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever installed washer lights on their 95-99 sentra 1.6l? how do i get the stock lights off and how do i wire them?

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
Needle nose pliears to get the plastic nozzles off. Just pinch them and they pop out. Remove the hose first. Wiring is based on your brand of lights. Usually there s a power and ground, although some have more. Splice them into your parking lamp to go on with the parking lamps, or into you turn signalls to go on when they flash.

Seth

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
no.

all u need is to remove the things underneath the hood such as the hose and the bolts that hold it in place.

then u take the wires and figure out how u wanna wire them.

do a search i answered this about 50 times already.

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
sethwas said:
Hey,
Needle nose pliears to get the plastic nozzles off. Just pinch them and they pop out. Remove the hose first. Wiring is based on your brand of lights. Usually there s a power and ground, although some have more. Splice them into your parking lamp to go on with the parking lamps, or into you turn signalls to go on when they flash.

Seth

how do u splice em? u got pix?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
u jes gotta tear away the plastic casing and test which one is ur park lamp when ur park lamp is on or which one is ur signal when ur signal is on

then u clamp it on 2 whichever wire u want

·
what?
2,704 Posts
So,
I don't reccomend tearing anythign under the hood electrical related. Check your haynes for which plug is the correct wire. The middle is the ground. Buy tap in connectors that way you don't expose anything and the plugs are easily removeable. Then just unplug your lamps, pull the plug in a more accessible part of the engine bay, crimp with your pliars and plug back in.

Seth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts