Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know whuts with my nozzles but they dont seem to spray fluid at all....i replaced them and unclogged them but still no shooting fluid..i check all my hoses and they are intact with everything...so i wanna know if anyone can help me out with a diagram or a visual so i can see if everything is hooked up correctly???

im open to any questions,statements, and responses.

·
so close to turbo...
925 Posts
is the pump working or whatever? do you hear a whining noise when you turn on the sprayers...either the pump thing is broken, your lines arent hooked up, your lines are messed up, i dunno what else could be the problem besides no fluid...

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
Kelso said:
is the pump working or whatever? do you hear a whining noise when you turn on the sprayers...either the pump thing is broken, your lines arent hooked up, your lines are messed up, i dunno what else could be the problem besides no fluid...
you dont need come on i didnt even have a hood and tennessee is big on their hood law lol but yeah there is a little motor in the bottom of the resevoir that should come on when you bump the switch turn off the car but leave it on accesories and bump it. if you dont hear anything then there is yo problem.

Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts