Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a site rented for the meet on Aug. 10th 2002. at 10:00AM It is in a small rural town called Richland, PA. I have rented what looks to be a 2-3 acre recreational lot. Due to the amt. of response to this, I hired a concession wagon and rented two porta-pottys. There is also a convenience store 75 feeet from the lot with real bathrooms.

Import Motor Sports has put up the dollars for this. Thanks to Nathan Weaber 717 269 1160

There wil be a deejay

Thereare several local parts stores offering me stuff for giveaways.

There will be vendors: We have one confirmed: Matt's Cartunes (car sereo) and several are possible such as Import Intelligence,
F-Max, and JWT as well as small local guys.

Vendors: Cost is $45 to set up and vend items

If there is enough interest and funds, a dynojet machine will be on hand with contests.

PAstreets.com is going to cover thevent and possibly bring their models.

An ESTIMATE of 3-400 cars has been generalized!!!!!!!

I will be distributing a packet at the event registration of restaurants and nightlife (get down and dance)

Preregistration is now available and would be appreciated($7) email me for address info.

Route 125 day drive has been resceduld to sunday morning for those still interested.

ian's e-mail: [email protected]

This is goig to be one of the only events of it's kind, so dont miss it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PLEASE NOT I WILL BE POSTING IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION ON THE MEET TONIGHT>

IT WILL BE ON SR20DEFORUM.COM IN THE STICKY IN THE NORTHEAST SECTION
YOU DO NOT NEED TO JOIN SR20DEFOURM TO VIEW THIS. THOSE WHO AR PLANNING ON ATENDINGPLEASE GO READ IT>

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
forum's down.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sr20defoum is down again...been down for like three days, so if anyone needs info or anything, please e-mail me ASAP as the meet is drawing closer...LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!

New sponsors/vendors: Axis Import Performance and StickerSteve

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I want to go too. I emailed you a couple of hours ago. I hope I can drive over with some NYC people. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW for those of you who are interested, there is going to be an autocross approx 30-35 mins away from the meet on Aug.11th! If anyone is interested go to sr20deforum and vote on it! You fellaz have to get the NY crew together and cruise down here together...that would be fun! How was that NY meet? Was nathan there distributing info? I had a series autocross event that weekend!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The meet was great, for the time I was there....I hear the real fun started after I left.:( NYers, here's my AIM, contact me about driving down to PA. AndrDwyn

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thaks much for sending her, it'll be a pleasure! Make sure she finds me and introduces herself!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Coooool. Maybe my (mother's) car will grace the pages of NPM....yeah right. :(

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I gotta say thanks also Ian. It was a good meet. I know it must have taken some time to put together, and I enjoyed it. The drive down and back was wicked too. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
andre said:
I gotta say thanks also Ian. It was a good meet. I know it must have taken some time to put together, and I enjoyed it. The drive down and back was wicked too. ;)
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it. I heard it was pretty good though. I had made previous plans (back in February or so) to be up at Pocono at a track event. See my other post under 'Pocono Long Course' I thought maybe I'd come down afterward but A) would've been too tired! and B) I think it was over by the time we left Pocono. Anyway, glad everyone had a good time and Ian, send me an e-mail ([email protected]) I want to try to set something else up in the fall. I'd been planning on doing it for a while and want to talk to you

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys...spent another 8 hours in th sun today, but it was worth it because I finally think I beat that damn civic si that has gotten me all year. Key: spraying sugar water on the azenis to keep em cool. Anyway, glad to hear you guys had a good time. You mximas left too early...sara took pics for NPM!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Awesome meeting all of you East Coast Nissan people! Wish I could get out there more often to cover your events. Next time I'll try to get there sooner but the drive from Rhode Island that morning took a few hours.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hey Sarah, I wanted to give you a preview of the calendar I'm working on, but I didn't bother. I'll just send it over when I'm done with everything.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Of Course....VIP treatment:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts