even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
yes, thank god you got out of that stage

would have been a beautiful car to go to waste

looking beautiful as ever man

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i have always loved your car, the color is perfect so deep and rich. now you need an HIDretro fit to make those halos usefull :thumbup: and you got rid of the altezzas, but did you paint the middle reflector? it looks to be silver.

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no its actually just vinyl

·
Registered
53 Posts
Why does everyone hate the ground effects lights soooo much LOL... if it's done right, and not all crazy...it could look nice. Like, I'm gonna paint my sentra black...oil slick if I can get it. A good one... not some cheap ass paint job, already had one so.. um, NO. ANywho.. with the black, black rims, limo tint all around, next to no birght shinny things on the outside(somethings just seem to be shinny... can't get around that), a good kit that lowers the profile, and an exhaust that doesn't sound like it has a hole or was made out of a coffed can... it can look like it's hovering. Like even though all my interior is gonna be blue lighted, I wanna put black lights out side to give it that evil look.. cuz..umm.. I like evil. evil is goooood :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is that the stock green? If not, where was it painted and what is the paint titled/ numbered? Needless to say, I really dig that green :)

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Not to be an ass, but why not post the pictures here instead of linking to another forum.

btw - car looks sweet now!

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
tfilip1 said:
YES. Nissan made the Sentra SE(1998) and SE-L(1999) that had the SR20 engine in it.
well his says se-r not se or se-l so wtf? that is rice then lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts