Nissan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i have always loved your car, the color is perfect so deep and rich. now you need an HIDretro fit to make those halos usefull :thumbup: and you got rid of the altezzas, but did you paint the middle reflector? it looks to be silver.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Why does everyone hate the ground effects lights soooo much LOL... if it's done right, and not all crazy...it could look nice. Like, I'm gonna paint my sentra black...oil slick if I can get it. A good one... not some cheap ass paint job, already had one so.. um, NO. ANywho.. with the black, black rims, limo tint all around, next to no birght shinny things on the outside(somethings just seem to be shinny... can't get around that), a good kit that lowers the profile, and an exhaust that doesn't sound like it has a hole or was made out of a coffed can... it can look like it's hovering. Like even though all my interior is gonna be blue lighted, I wanna put black lights out side to give it that evil look.. cuz..umm.. I like evil. evil is goooood :p

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
tfilip1 said:
YES. Nissan made the Sentra SE(1998) and SE-L(1999) that had the SR20 engine in it.
well his says se-r not se or se-l so wtf? that is rice then lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.