Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NissanPerformanceMag.com is always looking for cool Feature Cars!

All Nissan/Infiniti models are accepted as long as the car has been modified with performance in mind (not just show) and you can provide quality pics.

Think your car is worthy? Then contact us at [email protected].

·
Registered
427 Posts
That would be an interesting... an all go! no show article. nothing says sleeper like a early sentra with faded bumpers. :)
-dave

B11sleeper said:
yeah what about all the dirty nissans that are shy and hide their performance under a layer of crappy paint and dirt??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mike,
We talked a while back about doing a series on a pretty serious stereo installation. 1997 200SX SE-R, lots of toys, done from top to bottom (in the process now, about half is done).

Juan

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey dont think if youve ever featured a Pulsar VZ-R,

so far its got B&G coil overs on and some wheels, carbon bonnet soon to come and a few engine mods. already has custom exhaust with decat

let me know, the whole car should be dont by august.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Mike

myoung said:
NissanPerformanceMag.com is always looking for cool Feature Cars!

All Nissan/Infiniti models are accepted as long as the car has been modified with performance in mind (not just show) and you can provide quality pics.

Think your car is worthy? Then contact us at [email protected].

I'll shoot you an email ive done alot since you ran my car in nov 02 in NPM

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
cdx8 said:
im all show, wish someone would sponsor me as far the Go part..maybe Then i can get on that magazine :( .. ill get there eventually..
no one ever emailed me back about my car. i guess im not feature car worthy...fuck it

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
no one ever emailed me back about my car. i guess im not feature car worthy...fuck it
Tommy, please, enough of the self-pity.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Harris said:
Tommy, please, enough of the self-pity.

hahah ok my bad...:(

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I am psyched about posting this. I found a B13 SE-R in poor condition cosmetically but with less than 100k miles on the chasis and engine that hasnt been driven in over 2 years. I am going to try to buy it for 500-1000 dollars, learn an assload about the SR20DE and forced induction, and then me and a few friends are going to start a joint project. I was talking to Chimmike and he seems to like the idea too. Having my own detailing company and having a sister company body shop, the car should be clean looking, scratch free, cosmetically perfect and most of all boooooosted fast...wonder if their might be room for a high powered classic....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts