Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we had one here for SentraFest 2001 it was great just check out the vid clip of it. http://www.jjvphotography.com/movies/sentrafestpreview.mpg

nothing huge just people meeting and having some fun for a weekend.........

Unless someone has a cool place at the beach like nags head that we can all meet at.

It would be so sweet to live it up at the beach and cruise all together.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i'm in....

there's a lot of people on the sr20 board in the va beach/richmond area. wish i had bought my car earlier. i would have gone to a sentrafest in a neighboring state in a heartbeat. now they're like 7-8 states away.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dropped89 said:
it can be anytime we decide we want to get the best turn out so we can take a poll or somthing... i know matt and steve guys from the first fest would be there.
Hey Josh you forgot one, i was at sentra fest 1 also...:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im sorry i didnt meen to foget you. You were one of the 1st ever to be at the first sentrafest
oh and didnt you love the locking breaks turn i did lol.

well the Zip Code for Richmond would be around 23237

ill have to look up the Zip code for some of the Beach areas. I would really like to do it at a beach somewhere so anyone wanting to volinteer to help out who lives right by the beach would be really cool.

I and others have had alot of experiece from the first two SentraFest so this one should go really smooth and we should have another great time.

Im glad to see i see some others from the SentraFest2001 aswell
like semper Fi

Ok well ill check into some beach areas and try to find a good place were alot of people can come to.

if anyone has any ideas or information that would be great cause the more help the easier it all becomes lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok les go ahead and set this thing up for 2003 that will give us plenty of time to set up hotels and get rates on everything,

now most of us that live close can have little small meets stilll which would be cool.

but ive been talking to a few of you on AIM and it sounds like it could be a big turn out actually.

so this would be cool to go ahead and get started.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i don't know if anyone will see this, but i didn't feel like starting a knew thread.

this saturday (july 20th), there should be reasonably good-sized group of nissans at rosen autosport (richmond, va). anyone who wants to, come on by. right now it's mostly the VA guys on the sr20 forum, and most likely some 240 guys (some are det'd). but anyone is welcome. me and stiletto (from the sr20 board) planned this to finally get some comparitive stats on a few of the different cai's on the market. my car will be strapped up, and i'll make a pull to see what my car makes with the AEM...then we're switching it with stiletto's HotShot. testing of other units will be determined by their availability, amount of time we can use on the dyno (others are dynoing as well), and amount of cash we have to shell out (prob won't be a big deal).
-me and stiletto will be there around 9:30, we're scheduled to start around 10. no telling how long people will stay (last time ended around 3 i think)

-info about, and directions to Rosen: www.rosenautosport.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts