Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Andreas deleted the original thread becuase people started to turn it into something it wasn't. A summary of mods is listed in the NA section of the same forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whats up gang. Just to let you know the car is at about 206hp to the wheels now with a 13.9 quarter mile on drag radials (still lots of spin). I was fortuante enough to drive the car. It is very impressive.

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
hey SE-Rican, gotta question, where the hell did u get the leather seat covers? and how much did it cost ya?

·
Registered
38 Posts
harris81 said:
hey SE-Rican, gotta question, where the hell did u get the leather seat covers? and how much did it cost ya?
My father owns a Auto Upholstery Shop here in South FLorida. It is all custom. We used the factory seats as a template! My cost was only materials!;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
JT200SX-N-FX said:
Was that a one time job, or does he do it all the time?
He will do it all the time. Its his business! I see you are in Newport News. I was in York Town for 3 months like a year ago. Cool place to party!

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
SE-Rican said:
He will do it all the time. Its his business! I see you are in Newport News. I was in York Town for 3 months like a year ago. Cool place to party!
Yup, it sure is, but I'd rather be in FLA any day!!!

K

·
0 Posts
to the sentras owners,on this post,ya,ll got dem shits lookin swift as hell ,keep up the good azz work!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts