Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Is there a certain deadline to meet?? I'll be making my best efforts to have some pics up, but theres no guarantee with no digital camera.:eek:.

G

·
0 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I got a digital camera today, so I'll be sending you some pics of my sentra,guys. Next thing I'd like to state is;WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?:eek: I'd also like to add this is the best forum out there for our rides, if my opinion counts for any brownie points:D And I know this forum would be whole lot better with more threads and more voices, to get out to the market and part makers out there, who are not even paying attention to our GXE needs. Heck, are they even making any worth while progress with our SE-R's and Spec V's? Probably or most likely. Well, then if so what about our GXE's. I read a sentra of the month guy saying that he believes, GXE's with the right mods, have the potential to out ride a spec-v or SE-R; I can't remember. And hell you know if one of those cars line up against me, I'll try to take'em(even though I got beat by one when I was still stock/but who cares,its the Hondas and Acuras I'm tryna melee with) Lets be real guys,we ain't got the Silvia's and their engines, no Skyline to lounge in, and half the other shit Japan's got. I got a GXE 1.8 liter (my 4th car in 3 yrs.) and your damn right! I might have the same body as a Spec-V or S-ER but WE AIN"T THE SAME! It's time to flash our Nissan badges one time to the public with our variety of Nissans and get some attention. No disrespect to anyone whose still tryna collaborate our Sentra community...hey I'm a Nissan Fan or Addict just like you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts