Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone my name is Corey and i'm a new member here. I've been wanting to put neons on my 2001 black Frontier SE (extended cab) and i just got the money saved up to do it, but i was talkin to this guy the other day and he told me that a regular Streetglow gold series UB kit wont fit under my frontier because the tubes are too long. Is this true and if so what could i put under my truck instead of a UB kit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANX

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
LEDs are better IMO
if you are going to be putting lighting on the exterior of your car, that is

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've never really looked in to leds. Whats the difference between neons and leds? how about price difference? and where would i find them online? and how many would i need to do a 2 color underbody kit?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
please only do 1 color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm a die hard LSU fan and i really think that purple on the sides and yellow on the front and back or vice versa would be pretty sick. Then i'd so the enterior half and half like the driver side with purple and the passenger side with yellow or vice versa. i personally think gold and yellow neon combo on a black truck would be tight but different at the same time.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
if i saw a car with 2 colors i would think he went to a bargan barn and found some purple and they only had 2 sticks of it so he filled it with yellow. thats just my opinion :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Where you live Living2Party? Just wondering since your a LSU fan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts