Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this site and i figured if anyone could help me it would be here. I have a 1995 hardbody xe with the 2.4L KA24E motor and it is 2X4 not 4X4. And i was worndering if any one could point me in the direction of what chips if any could give me more HP And tourque but im not really wanting to sepend more than 200 to 300$ on it. And i have looked for cold air intakes and i havent been able to find any. But any replies would be very much appericated. thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
make a custom cold air intake i did that for my 91hb but i have the 6 cylinder but it will be easy just takes some thought and a lil time to get it to work properly

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Im new to this site and i figured if anyone could help me it would be here. I have a 1995 hardbody xe with the 2.4L KA24E motor and it is 2X4 not 4X4. And i was worndering if any one could point me in the direction of what chips if any could give me more HP And tourque but im not really wanting to sepend more than 200 to 300$ on it. And i have looked for cold air intakes and i havent been able to find any. But any replies would be very much appericated. thanks
Not much you can do with -$300. Only thing I can think of is dropping a K&N air filter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
yea that is tru a k&n filter will help your truck breath but the factor air piping has so many bends in it that the air still gets flund round and yes you gain power but not as much as you would with a straight air intake pipe and if your willing to spend a lil more money an exhaust will help you breath better 2 now if im correct you cant remove your cat because your vehicle is obd2 and has 2 o2 sensors but you can get a cat back exhaust with a high flow muffler like flowmaster and it will help you gain a lil more power my truck has intake and exhaust but i also removed my a/c belt and when i stomp on it the thing goes sideways but for me that isnt enough power but you should give that a try

1 - 7 of 7 Posts