Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all my congratulations to the admins for this forums, great!

I have 2 questions for you,
- one. Does the phantom grip really works?, its seems to be great for acceleration. Has anyone tested it yet?
- two. What about the JWT cams for the 1.6 engine, have they released them? ,are they available. I have been waiting for this for a long time.

I have a little problem, and it is that i live in panama, but if i could get some help from you of how to buy the cams for example ill be grateful.
Thanks.

P.D. I really need the cams now because there are a bunch of neons owners here in my country that say the nissan sentra 1.6 sucks. :mad:

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
yeah the cams are out already
jwt can probably ship them anywhere if you have a credit card or send them a money order

·
Registered
64 Posts
whats up all. im new to the board great site by the way. I have a
94 sentra xe wit/Hotshot CAI/and a straight out exaust(2.5 inch pipe i know itz kinda big) and a timing advance oh ye itz auto :( just wanna know if u guys think i can beat a stock neon
and itz a auto.Thnx guys.late:D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
How much of a difference would the cams make??? OH and BTW hows the import racing scene in Panama?

I've heard nothing but great things about Puerto Rico! Ive heard everyone takes their rides very seriously out there. Racing is like just the biggest thing to do out there. IM considering taking a trip out there and stocking up on some goodies (turbo!!!)- I guess I should visit my family too...lol

1,267 Posts
dropsentra94 said:
94 sentra xe wit/Hotshot CAI/and a straight out exaust(2.5 inch pipe i know itz kinda big) and a timing advance oh ye itz auto :( just wanna know if u guys think i can beat a stock neon
With a stick, I would say it's possible, but probably not with an auto, but you never know until you try. BTW, this probably would be a a better question to ask in the Nissan VS. All forum.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
dropsentra94 said:
change your exhaust first to 2" cause my man you are loosin so much power with the 2.5",

·
Registered
64 Posts
thnx guys. I would change it to 2" but im currently savin for a sentra ser spec-v so i dont wanna put much money in this car for now. Im thinkin of makin it a team project car sr20det....etc in a 4dr. Now thats a true sleeper. but thnx for the advice bro.latez:D

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
dropsentra94 said:
IF you autostick it you should be fine. It all depends on the skill of the drivers. My B12 Auto has beat a stock Neon with an auto. I guess its not much of a feat cuz he didnt know about autosticking, but i still won!:)

Also, I know this may sound a little against the whole point of a perfomance exhaust, but if you clamp on an exhaust restrictor and restrict it to 2", youll probabyl regain some lost power.

-Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts