Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a 2001 sentra 1.8 automatic and it had a cl on for awhile. The car was running flawlessly aside from a hard start. I had the code checked and it came up with a malfunctioning vss. I didn't have the cash and my speedo wasn't acting up so i left it alone. Then all of a sudden im driving to work take my foot off the gas to turn and the car dies. radio still on everything but no engine. I put it in neutral and it starts back up. On the way home it died numerous times. I kept having to give it gas for it to fire back up but it would start up every time it died. I started it yesterday and when it was about to die i revved it and floored ti and the rpm's bounced between 1k and 2k in park. What could be causing this just the vss? It was the only code. Also i looked at the b15 service manual and all i could see was the location of the revolution sensor. I found that but the vss looks like it has a pink gear on the end of it. Revolution sensor looks like a double a battery . Any help would be much appreciated i have emissions right around the corner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts