Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey pple ive got a 2004 nissan pulsar Q n wanting to fit a pod air-filter to it for a bit more sound lol, but im jst wondering if it will void the new car warranty i have??? any ideas would be great.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
i moved it from the kn13 section... your car is way more recent and doesnt belong in that section... plus youll get more answer here :)

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
call and ask, even if we tell u it wont, it always safer to call nissan and ask them

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
black_pulsar04 said:
hey pple ive got a 2004 nissan pulsar Q n wanting to fit a pod air-filter to it for a bit more sound lol, but im jst wondering if it will void the new car warranty i have??? any ideas would be great.
It does not void your warranty, they are not going to not fix a suspension problem because you have a aftermarket filter. However if your MAF blows or if they can directly relate a problem to your filter then they will not cover it.

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
^thats correct...its not a "blanket" warranty as in if you do any modification, u lose your whole warranty, the factory warranty as many "divisions"..they cant void your warranty because u did a modification. however, like explained earlier, if the problem is directly or closely connected to a modification you have done to the car, the warranty can and more than likely will be void.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts