21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

OEM HOOD

Invader HOOD

EVO HOOD

IN the rain you will either have to cover it or modify underneith the hood to avoid the water falling on your engine cover. Note only with EVO or Invader hood styles.

Scott

·
Registered
447 Posts
holy shit!! that evo hood looks bad ass. i wish i could see one on a b14 though. so for sure this is a vis hood and it fits b14's? i would like to wait a month or so then im in like sin.
p.s. does anybody have expirience with evo or invader hood? like a method of protecting engine from rain?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
b14's and b15's get me your orders now, i squezed them into the same Group Buy, sorry b13's. I need 3 more people to complete the buy. Get me your name type of hood and shipping address ASAP.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i cant afford the hood right now. but maybe in a lil while. and i talked to a guy that deals with vis and says the hoods come with rain protectors.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
waiting on the definite yes from the 10th person.

after that person replies i will e-mail all users requesting payment. any person can still enter the group buy and the b15 and b14 styles are available. I figure i will run it the rest of the weekend so no one gets screwed out of the deal.

E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
include the following:
full name
ship-to address
type of hood
payment method (paypal)

Scott. Deal ends soon hurry up and buy yours today.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
got the 10th yes and have started taking payments. I have already received three payments, apon the receipt of the 10th payment the group buy will be over.

If you are interested in buying let me know ASAP.

for those who have agreed please pay at paypal e-mail [email protected]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts