Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want the vis octane body kit for ur b 15 well, i emailed them, it can be yours for a whooping 950, plus 150 shipping

what a croc of [email protected]!

its jsut a front a rear and side skirts

yes it looks pimp

it can be found on nissan performance mag, proj spec but come on

am i experiancing sticker shot or is this normal pricing

·
Registered
88 Posts
honestly; if what you say is true, then it truly is a crock...
over a grand for a fiberglass body kit?...regardless of weight loss, it will still crack easily enough

-while it may cost less ($686) and not look as extreme (though i prefer the sleeper look myself), the stillen touring body kit is made of polyurethane and will be more resistant to hard driving

i would rather go with reliability and longevity over looks...but then again, thats just me

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Compromise

$950.00 for Fiberglass???? That is nuts... I do like the look though. I'm not looking for the sleeper look. I fell for the VIS body kit though... but $950.00... I can wait for more kits...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I love the looks of the vis kit but theres no way in hell I'll ever pay $950 plus $150 s&h for it. hopefully they won't sell many at that price and will be forced to lower it to something more reasonable.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
try finding dealers of VIS for them.. they usually get them cheaper

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VIS....

The only thing wrong here is the make of the kit. Fiber glass will crap out on you if you hit it too hard. I guess I'd have to see the durability of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts