·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice run bro.
how do you like your car? a friend of mine is lookin at one, he's a big guy that needs a big car and i convinced him that nissan is the way to go:D

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
wow, that's really poor for a GSR. Nice run though...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Spanky-Spank for the Altima all over the teggy's @ss!

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
wow, that's really poor for a GSR. Nice run though...
C'mon now Opium, we all know that GSRs are torqueless wonders. ;) :D HAHA, oh man I'm ducking to avoid the bananas on this post. Just giving you crap since you used to own a Honda or 2.

Seriously though, the guy probably got a poor launch. If so, then his ET is gonna suffer big time. Once moving they seemed to stay about the same distance apart (from what I could see).

Good job **my'02altima** on the low 15sec run! ::thumbs up::

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
sentra94xe said:
C'mon now Opium, we all know that GSRs are torqueless wonders. ;) :D HAHA, oh man I'm ducking to avoid the bananas on this post. Just giving you crap since you used to own a Honda or 2.
*Served!

Yeah, that GSR should be in the 15's at least. I had a friend that ran a best of 14.6 with basic bolt on's. Sure it was swapped into a hatchback, but still was alot better of a driver than that kid.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pkrSE-R said:
nice run bro.
how do you like your car? a friend of mine is lookin at one, he's a big guy that needs a big car and i convinced him that nissan is the way to go:D
I'm 6'1" and 310 lbs and I love this car.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sentra94xe said:
tay about the same distance apart (from what I could see).

Good job **my'02altima** on the low 15sec run! ::thumbs up::
Yeah but I should be aroun 14.8. The car was stock at the time and I have a 5 speed. My best time that day was 15 flat.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
**my'02altima** said:
Yeah but I should be aroun 14.8. The car was stock at the time and I have a 5 speed. My best time that day was 15 flat.
This is true, forgot it was a 3.5 --- that's ok, takes time. Still beat your competition. ;)

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Teknokid said:
damn that means I should be running 14's in that car. Im 5'10" 150 pounds. im getting an altima
As long as you get the 3.5. A moderator here went with me to the track, he has a 2002 3.5 alty atuomatic with a couple of bolt ons (CAI, Cat back exhaust) an he ran 14.679 / 94.337 MPH

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts