Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I am going about 50mph or slower I can feel a vibration coming from the gas pedal and sometimes the brake. Sometimes it actually feels like the front end itself is vibrating. It isn't a voilent shake or anything like that but it is just very annoying. Like a foot massage that I never asked for. Anyways I have been researching this and it seems like some people have had this issue but I didn't see a true fix for it. My car is a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Automatic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well right now what is also happening is that the car is downshifting even when I am not going up hills. It is like the car can't get much power. I step on the gas and on a normal flat road it takes a while for the car to kick in and get any speed. I was just wondering if the feedback from the pedals is telling me that something is wrong and it could be related to not getting enough power?
I don't know much about RPM's but when I step on the gas and say go up to 60 is it normal for the RPM's on drive to go up to 3,000 RPM's and drop very fast down to around 1,5000 to 3000 RPM's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts