Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that a lot of oil is oozing around the valve gover gasket. It's obvious that I need a new gasket, but I was wondering what kind to get, if it really matters. I am expecting to push over 200 HP real soon, so I was wondering if I should get "higher performance" kinds. I'm sure OEMz can handle it just fine, but if performance/price/ego factor is good, then I want the performance ones. Just wanted some advice thrown around and any experiences with some products. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.