Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rebuilt a 91 Maxima (SOHC V6, SE). I need to find a comprehensive diagram (that is legible) routing the vacuum and water lines under the plenum.
Any ideas? - Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
link didn't work

Link didn't work for me either. I tried going to phat.org, but couldn't find another concerning problem

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great tip!

Thanks Matt - great suggestion. Side note to anyone attempting to print out diagram - it doesn't print well on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. It needs an 11 x 17 printer to be legible. But again, many thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks

I'm new to the forum and had taken my '91 Sentra down to for inspection. Apparently the
mechanic hit one of the vacuum hoses when he was finishing up, as I later noticed a miss that
gradually got worse, but it surely didn't seem like a cylinder not firing.
I looked at the fuel injection system and around it at all the hoses, and sure enough, one was off; reconnected and I thought that was it. It seems my hoses must have been on the verge
of wasting away, as I found a couple of hoses that were starting to crack. Brilliant me had hoses pulled off of everything before I knew what I was doing.
Anyway, the diagrams showed the proper routing of the hoses and she has new vacuum hoses and runs fine now.
Thank you very much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts