Nissan Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
harris0n said:
hey apophis ever seen that yellow b14 with the CF hood and R33 or R34 front?
YEAH I BELIEVE SO.....WHY? IS THAT YOU? BUT THEN AGAIN I WORK AT HALL NISSAN....SO MANY NISSAN'S TO REMEMBER.

JUSTIN

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in Glen Allen,Va.Soon I'll have a Skyline...I found this place where you can get an R32 GTR for under 8 thousand dollars.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Smoke said:
I'm in Glen Allen,Va.Soon I'll have a Skyline...I found this place where you can get an R32 GTR for under 8 thousand dollars.

GOTTA GIVE ME THE SITE.....PLEAAAAASE!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
you sure? Cause it was all modified up, with a lil bit like stock body kit, a new 400hp engine, with a boost controller....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Smoke said:
you sure? Cause it was all modified up, with a lil bit like stock body kit, a new 400hp engine, with a boost controller....

HEY EITHER I GET THAT OR I GET THIS 240SX THAT IS GONNA BE SITTING HERE AT MY DEALERSHIP SOON. IF YOU WANNA GIVE THE SITE TO ME THAT'S COOL OR IF NOT NO BIG DEAL.

APOPHIS

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will once they restock thier good cars....They had a sale, and they Skylines and all were gone in no time....Although most were replicas....Here's a cheap Skyline for ya on ebay:
Cheap ebay Skyline

·
Registered
9 Posts
Representin' C-field, Va... lot o modded hondas here but my 96 gxe suits me fine, soon to be replaced by a 96 200sx SE. cant wait to get my new baby :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Newport News Here Just Moved Here I Am Very New To The Area I Have A 97 Sentra Without Any Mods Yet I Am Just Waiting For The Right Place To Get Them Put On I Have Everything I Just Need Help

·
Registered
1 Posts
91 nissan sentra SR20DET for sale

if youre interested pls email me back.. would be glad to answer any questions...im in the virginia beach area...

·
Registered
79 Posts
[QUOTE='98200SXse]Any Va people up in here? Lookin for some other nissan drivers, here in VA to talk to.

Aim = Brn2thug

Yahoo = hotnissandriver[/QUOTE]

NOPI LOVES VA :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 'Burg' here...

I'm in Frednexburg, VA. Import scene here is pretty lame. I'd love get down to Richmond or VA beach to see some real cars. Man the Hondas here are lame and the freak after gettin smoked by a "Sentra".

41 - 55 of 55 Posts