Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Va people up in here? Lookin for some other nissan drivers, here in VA to talk to.

Aim = Brn2thug

Yahoo = hotnissandriver

·
Registered
28 Posts
where in va are you, i'm located in portsmouth, virginia, i own a 2004 yellow se-r spec v, and frequent all the saturday nite car hangouts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Portsmouth Va? hmmm never heard of it, do you know where Roanoke/Blacksburg/Christiansburg Virginia is? ever heard of them? i'm like south of those... but i'm not sure where portsmouth is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
it's in the area of norfolk/virginia beach/newport news/hampton, quite a bit away from you....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thats cool man, glad to hear from VA people. Yeah your a good ways away from me, but I have family in the DC area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
EVERYONE FROM VA COME ON OUT TO THE RICHMOND CONVENTION CENTER ON OCT. 25 FROM 4-11 TO TUNER EXPO. HOT HOT IMPORT SHOW! NEED INFO? CONTACT ME ON AIM NAUGHTYNAUGHTI OR XKHMEREXOTICAX !

·
Registered
13 Posts
WUSSUP VA. BEACH, VA. IN THE HOUSE. ACTUALLY I'M FAIRLY NEW TO THE AREA. I'M ORIGINALLY FROM ORLANDO, FL. I'M IN THE MILITARY (NAVY) AND I DON'T KNOW OF ANY SPOTS OUT HERE YET. SOMEBODY HOLLA AT ME AS FAR AS ANY HOT SPOTS. I OWN A 99 SENTRA S-L. NO MODS YET, BUT SOON VERY SOON. I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR THREE MONTH'S AGO. HOLLA!!

RAFAEL

·
Registered
28 Posts
wasaaap rafael!!!! i'm in portsmouth!! i havec a 04 spec v, the hangout spots are dead since we had a racing mishap and someone was killed and a few people hurt, i was at bill's market on va bch blvd and they had 99 sentra indigo guages for $69, ttheres a lot of shows at virginia motorsports park like nopi and battle of the imports, check out the track's website at www.virginiamotorsportspk.com. i know of some people around here hangin out at victory crossing on saturday nites after 10pm, i'm not sure of any other spots...holla

·
Registered
13 Posts
wussup tim thanks for the responce. right now i'm preparing to move again so it'll be a couple of weeks before i really check ou any spots out here. but i do appreciate you letting me know. what about shop's around this area? i'm out by the beach actually about 1/2 mile from the water. i'd appreciate any info on that. Thanks bro!

rafael

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
babyrou said:
EVERYONE FROM VA COME ON OUT TO THE RICHMOND CONVENTION CENTER ON OCT. 25 FROM 4-11 TO TUNER EXPO. HOT HOT IMPORT SHOW! NEED INFO? CONTACT ME ON AIM NAUGHTYNAUGHTI OR XKHMEREXOTICAX !
I'll be there with my crew showing our rides....we're going to drive like 7 hurs to VA....

·
Registered
28 Posts
wassaaap 19834x4!!! what part of chesapeake?? i'm in portsmouth near western branch....you hangin out saturday nite??

·
Registered
28 Posts
rafeal, not too many shops worth talking about since you can get the prices cheaper over the net, but you can check out millenium motorsports, they know what they're doin if you need installs

·
Registered
289 Posts
soon to be VA beach

·
Registered
28 Posts
all these spec v s around the 757 should turn out some nice meets, check out the one for november here on the 16th (i think) at Jeff's place , i'll be there..............it'd be cool to meet you guys....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts