Nissan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Im going to try and show up on the 19th if I can. I over slept last time was out partyin till 3 in the mornin. I dont know if Ill race but we will see. It will be cool meeting some Nissan peeps

·
Registered
76 Posts
Utah SE-R

I never look at this section and I guess that why I missed the Sugarhouse park meet. I drive a white 91 S-ER with white kosei K-1's. The car rides on Advance Designs with 400lb front and 325lb rear springs, stock front swaybar and suspension tech rear bar,soon to have energy bushings. Engine mods consist of a Place C.A.I., Hot Shot header, underdrive pulleys, 2.25'' cat back with cheep *#@ muffler and advanced timing. I have run S.C.C.A. for the last three years, in STS. I'm hoping this will be the car to win, or at least place at nationals next season. Anyone intrested in coming out to race, post here or PM me. I will be the new driver coordinator this season would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Calvin

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: Utah SE-R

Popeye said:
I never look at this section and I guess that why I missed the Sugarhouse park meet. I drive a white 91 S-ER with white kosei K-1's. The car rides on Advance Designs with 400lb front and 325lb rear springs, stock front swaybar and suspension tech rear bar,soon to have energy bushings. Engine mods consist of a Place C.A.I., Hot Shot header, underdrive pulleys, 2.25'' cat back with cheep *#@ muffler and advanced timing. I have run S.C.C.A. for the last three years, in STS. I'm hoping this will be the car to win, or at least place at nationals next season. Anyone intrested in coming out to race, post here or PM me. I will be the new driver coordinator this season would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Calvin
Call me ignorant, but what is S.C.C.A. and STS?

·
Platinum
462 Posts
It's good to seeing you posting Calvin! BigD, SCCA is stand for "Sports Car Club of America". It's the AutoX event. STS is one of the class for slightly modded street cars. (Street Touring S).
This is a fun event and we will be doing it when spring comes. You can check out some info from www.utahscca.com or www.scca.org .

·
Registered
97 Posts
CarbonBlack200 said:
It's good to seeing you posting Calvin! BigD, SCCA is stand for "Sports Car Club of America". It's the AutoX event. STS is one of the class for slightly modded street cars. (Street Touring S).
This is a fun event and we will be doing it when spring comes. You can check out some info from www.utahscca.com or www.scca.org .
Thanks for the info. I am guessing that these are all brackets then, yes? Better to have an auto for bracket racing. Guess I'll stick to RMR midnight races. :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts