Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· nissan??? whats that
747 Posts
SoCalB14 said:
Well I have 9007's in the car because 9004 are as bright as a lighter. Since 9007's are a much better setup, I installed those, but now have the stupid headlight problem -- I'm thinking it is drawing too much current through the circuit. Quick ? -- Has anybody tried to use a relay with the low beam? (The high should be fine, it's still 65w) The relay should reduce the current to next to nothing on that circuit and even boost the voltage slightly to the 9007 bulbs.

I really don't want to go back to the 9004's.
not sure about the relay but ive had no problems with the 9004 people flash me all the time when i drive with the low beams on (only to be blinded and pissed off by me flasing the high ones back at them..) mabye the problem isnt so much the bulbs as it is the light housing. pull it off and give it a good scrubb or just buy new ones.

· nissan??? whats that
747 Posts
1.6pete said:
so im thinking maybe the 99 uses 9007 because it has alot of other minor things that are differant
isecond that cause i think ive read it some where but the dude at autozone said there is really no problem using eather...what do they know tho

· nissan??? whats that
747 Posts
1.6pete said:
yea dont ever trust them............i went and couldnt find bolts to put my plates on (i thought maybe they would have some cool anodized or painted ones just to some pizzaz lol) and the dude asked me for the engine size of my car! WTF! i said no! my lisense plates! he was like yea.. i know. any who. i think that 1999 sentras lights may be differant idk though
lol^ good one..aparently they didnt know what a control arm was atleast the dumb blonbde there didnt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.