Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
oh snap! when my dad owned the car and he replaced the light bulbs he said the 9004 didnt fit. so he bought 9007 and they fit fine...........thats what i have had on my car the entire time i have been driving (over 2 years now) will this do something bad to my car?!?

· Banned
6,855 Posts
so im thinking maybe the 99 uses 9007 because it has alot of other minor things that are differant

· Banned
6,855 Posts
slow200 said:
isecond that cause i think ive read it some where but the dude at autozone said there is really no problem using eather...what do they know tho
yea dont ever trust them............i went and couldnt find bolts to put my plates on (i thought maybe they would have some cool anodized or painted ones just to some pizzaz lol) and the dude asked me for the engine size of my car! WTF! i said no! my lisense plates! he was like yea.. i know. any who. i think that 1999 sentras lights may be differant idk though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.