Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Avtomat Kalashnikov
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so majority of you have USDM rides...I was just wondering what decals do US cars usually have?Do you have registration stickers on the windshield etc.?

Like I mentioned before, USDM conversion is the thing here and a friend of mine wants it straight to the last detail...even the manual and engine stickers.

My club is very meticulous regarding details...another members Civic got his engine decals and hood plate and owners manual from Japan.

·
265k miles and counting..
2,656 Posts
Well, the thing is, it all depends on where you live. Here in Florida, all we have is a rear license plate with a sticker in the corner that says when the registration expires.We have no vehicle inspections, so no stickers for that either. Some people put front plates on their cars, some don't, but none of them are state issued. We also don't have Sentras as nice as the Philipino Exaltas, at least in B14 trim. Most of the B14's here are about as nicely upholstered as a top of the line Kia Spectra- no leather, woodgrain , etc. Just basic bland transportation you find at a rental car place.

·
Registered
851 Posts
N.Y. = inspection / registration stickers

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
texas inspection and registration sticker i think...

btw exalta why havent you responded to any of my PM's ?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Here are all the decals/tags I could find on my 1997 200SX:

Windshield (Texas registration and inspection - change color every year)

Front windows bottom-rear

Driver-side Door Jamb - hinge side

Driver-side Door Jamb - latch side

Radiator rail (above the radiator)

Under the Hood

Lew

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Exalta said:
Okay so majority of you have USDM rides...I was just wondering what decals do US cars usually have?Do you have registration stickers on the windshield etc.?

Like I mentioned before, USDM conversion is the thing here and a friend of mine wants it straight to the last detail...even the manual and engine stickers.

My club is very meticulous regarding details...another members Civic got his engine decals and hood plate and owners manual from Japan.

I'll send you stuff if you send me stuff :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts