Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just want to let u know, that ur is taking pre orders for the ultra s underdrive crank pullie, its been dynoed to give 7 hp!
the list price is 225, but the vboard (another forum) has it for 17? plus 15 for shipping.

ur also has a 11 lbs flywheel , pricier then stillens though, i dont know whos better

·
Registered
369 Posts
silverspecvt said:
Hey guys just want to let u know, that ur is taking pre orders for the ultra s underdrive crank pullie, its been dynoed to give 7 hp!
the list price is 225, but the vboard (another forum) has it for 17? plus 15 for shipping.

ur also has a 11 lbs flywheel , pricier then stillens though, i dont know whos better
those numbers have not been proven. Also 7hp is alot to gain from a crank pullie(hp gain from less paralistic loss). I would wait till I see some back to back independent testing. The dyno from ur had 3months from base line to the pullie install.;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true, an out of house dyno would be nice on another spec

·
Registered
369 Posts
silverspecvt said:
true, an out of house dyno would be nice on another spec
I would like to see a indepent test also. I had a ur pullie for my 200sx it only gave a 1-2hp gain, but running with the a/c on was not as bad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts