Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
265k miles and counting..
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a slight vibration in the upper RPM range of my GA16DE for a while now (20k + miles) and was wondering if this is normal? I also noticed a broken engine mount (the one by the rack) and am curious if it's failure is causing it to be noticeable because it is transmitting the vibration into the car? Finally, where can you get this mount cheaply? My local parts store told me it is special order when I asked for it today and I really don't want to wait 2 weeks!

·
absolutely classic
455 Posts
himilefrontier said:
I have had a slight vibration in the upper RPM range of my GA16DE for a while now (20k + miles) and was wondering if this is normal? I also noticed a broken engine mount (the one by the rack) and am curious if it's failure is causing it to be noticeable because it is transmitting the vibration into the car? Finally, where can you get this mount cheaply? My local parts store told me it is special order when I asked for it today and I really don't want to wait 2 weeks!
Yes, the torn engine mount could easily cause your vibration problems. Search online for the cheapest price, I'm sure it's not hard to find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts