Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, hopefully someone could help me out.

I was looking to get 18" rims this summer and the ones I want are 18x7.5 with a 42mm offset.
I was wondering if any one had that size on their car because I want to know if it fit OK with no problems.

please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude your car looks light!!

But I am pretty sure they will fit because my 17s are a 17x7.5 and they are fine but I couldnt remember if it was a 40mm or a 42mm offset. I dont think that a difference of 2mm would make a difference. I was going to order them over the internet, so I was going to make sure that they were going to fit, no problem.
:cool: :D

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Mayco

Nice, I was also thinking about upgrading to 18's for summer wheels. Do they rub at all? What is the drop you have with those Eibach springs?

·
Registered
249 Posts
18's will not rub with SPortlines or Prokit or Ground Control all the way down. I have 18x7.5 Racinghart C5's on my car and never had a problem

M

·
0 Posts
yeah he is right, they should not rub. But i guess it depends how low u drop the car, because when i first installed the springs i took it for a drive and i was doing sharp turns and they didnt rub. But after i cut the front springs to even the drop the tires rub a little on sharp turns only but they only rub on the plastic. oh yeah i have the eibach pro kit springs.

pics of my 99 sentra se http://members.cardomain.com/1q2w3e4r5t :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how far does the eibach kit lower it? because mine is lowered 2 inches

M

·
0 Posts
i think my pro kits lower the car about 1.5'' in the front and rear and the sportlines do about a 2'' drop. dont qoute me on this cause im not to sure. but with the 2'' drop u have 18s should fit on there good. cause like i sayed i cut the front ones so i maybe have a 2'' or more drop on the front and 1.5'' on the rear.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Must be nice, "mr. fancy pants". ;)
"i drive the Escalade on rainy days, and the 2003 Mercedez convertable on sunny days"... :)
It's gonna take me a month of saving just to get a kit put on my car :( .... FLAT BROKE....

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Hey I save just like you man, You the Platinum200 dogg. YOu know you iced out man stop frontin..LOL. I bet you Bling Blinging.

·
Banned
126 Posts
nah, my cars silver, and my friends call it "the platinum whip".... therefore, i got my name...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well check this out a friend of mine has these 18 in Giovanas in Silver

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/Giovanna/mito.gif

and he wanted to trade me for my 17 in. BSAs in Black

http://www.rim1.com/bsa232.htm

Eventhough I would luv to have 18s just so I dont have to drop the car as low and UKNOW they look good. I couldnt do it-I didnt think his plain Silver rims matched up to mine...

WUT DO U GUYZ THINK????

Keep in mind my car is white so I didnt think the silver would work....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts