Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an 08 pathfinder, but i got the base model so now i wanna upgrade the sound system and put an lcd, and maybe get a incar computer, any tips? or any good shops i can go take a look @? im in the city of angels

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did probably the same thing you did. I got an 08 base model. Added aftermarket fog lights that fit in the factory bumper for$80, westin chrome running boards and then for audio. I installed a pioneer avic-n2 dvd/navi 7in flip out head unit. Then swapped the door speakers for polk all around. I then added some bass. Installed two mtx jackhammer 5500 series 12s and a mtx 600xd amplifier. The sound system is now incredible. I sat in an SE model with leather. It was nice. However, i hated the factory running boards, the leather wasnt tht comfy and I saved like 4k from the model difference. I only spent 1k in mods and I love it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you can find any tips on in car computer. Please let me know. I travel all over the country in this thing and an in car comp would be sick.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i been trynna find sum info bout that in car computer, but there isnt much of it online, or i may just not know how to look for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts