Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
That color is soooooooo nice! where did you get that spoiler? which company makes it? keep up the good work on your ride! i really like it

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you thank you...iv put all lot of time and care in this car (money too bleh)

just waiting for 1500 bucks to fall in my lap so i can drop the DE-T in her

i should be getting my SE-R interior sooner or later full interior door panels and all :D

and for the spoiler your guess is good as mine lol not to sure what kind is ...but i really dig my car without it...but there a bunch of sticky shit on the trunk so i had to put it on :(

SmokEd LeNse's 0WnZ j00! lol sorry

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
barnoun said:
Car's looking great man! What did you use for the smoke...and how did you attach the front lip?
those are 2 excelent questions Jose

1. the smoked color is color called Window Tint ...its for Model's so just went to a hobby shop and looked around

2. The lip is on there with a double sided foam tape :) i need to get something to re-enforce it so it wont buckle alttle when cruising on the freeway

·
Driver
736 Posts
Cool...I think I'll look for that tint...we'll be a nice little quick and simple project. Hmm, maybe you can somehow screw the lip to the bumper from underneath(not noticible from the front)...

·
Registered
124 Posts
NiN_00 said:
whoa shit i thought this thread was long gone :) you brang it to life agian
yup it is still here hehe

jr

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, I am only guessing, but I am 99% sure that lip is 4" floor moulding bought from Home Depot. My buddy did that to one of his rides and he said it was the best $8 add on he ever did:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts